4 for GX – reasons to become our partner
Our company has tradition, experience and a strong background. We started vehicle monitoring back when off-line monitoring was used and we are still one of the leaders in this highly competitive field of advanced telematics. In addition to the well-known standard, we are experts in designing individual solutions and development of special functionality. We are happy to provide solutions not generally accessible to customers. We provide integral solutions and „home-made“ products, using our own development team and technical support team.
EXPERIENCE LEADS TO QUALITY
We have been building our know-how for 21 years and gaining experience in various fields of implementation; we are experts in fuel monitoring, custom projects and are capable of producing solutions meeting the requirements of our customers, protecting their investments by permanent benefits.
modern technology, a dynamic trend system, solutions allowing fine-tuning, possibilities for every vehicle fleet, a wide range of functionality, comprehensive services, a focus on specific requirements, communication with other information systems.
APPROACH AND BACKGROUND
we have our own team of developers, technicians and support staff; our sales team and service technicians are available throughout the country; we are doing business in 4 countries; 60 employees; warranty and post-warranty services; we are experts in analysis and design, as required for the particular solutions; we provide services 24/7
enthusiasm, innovation and evolution, our relationships with our customers are fair and transparent; we treat our colleagues fairly, we ensure personal responsibility, respect the individual features of our customers and proactively solve their requirements; we adhere to the requirements and goals of our customers and operate reliably.
- the hardware part of our monitoring system
- electronic devices for data acquisition and metering
- they register data in real-time even if no GPS signal is available
- they use RFID technology in case of GPS signal unavailability
- registration of vehicle and superstructure activity, various inputs and component activities
- they meter fuel level by using level meters or capacity probes
- they communicate with the server and transfer the data to the software using GPRS systems
- they influence the functionality range and monitoring quality
- installed in the vehicle, they have a robust structure, preventing tampering with the unit
- after installation the unit is not visible and does not have any significant operating requirements
- long-term low statistical defect rate
We offer telematics units for various configuration levels with different functions.
- visualizes and evaluates the activities and the technical/operating data of the monitored objects
- processes and protects information as assets of highest importance
- runs on our servers and stores the data flowing in from the units into the database
- provides a continuous flow of information, performs archiving and backup tasks
- uses the up-to-date generation of the units
- it cooperates with older versions of the unit only in compatibility mode, which is related to the fact that versions older than TDM 2010 have become obsolete.
- generates various reports and statistics
- integrates data with other platforms and information systems
- user data is available using the software, being a web or mobile application